- March 11, 2020 – Statement from CPS Energy – Update Regarding COVID-19CPS Energy stands ready to help any customer in need. Our People First philosophy is about being there for our customers when they need us. To support all our
- Statement from Paula Gold-Williams, President & CEO of CPS Energy, regarding the passing of Mr. Pat Legan, a former member of the Board of Trustees.“We fondly remember the life and legacy of Mr. Pat Legan, a former member of the CPS Energy Board of Trustees. Mr. Legan often demonstrated a deep commitment to
- Our Overall Commitment to the EnvironmentThe following is a statement in regard to recent environmental concerns related to groundwater contamination from coal plants. At CPS Energy, powering your homes, businesses, and neighborhood
- CPS ENERGY statement in response to the Synapse Energy Economics, Inc. report prepared for Sierra ClubThe Sierra Club released a report prepared by Synapse Energy Economics, Inc. on June 25, 2019, below is CPS Energy’s response to this report. CPS Energy is
- STATEMENT FROM CPS ENERGY PRESIDENT & CEO, PAULA GOLD-WILLIAMSPaula Gold-Williams, President & CEO of CPS Energy, addresses San Antonio Chamber of Commerce regarding her position in chamber, and collaborative accomplishments.
- STATEMENT FROM PAULA GOLD-WILLIAMS, PRESIDENT & CEO OF CPS ENERGY, REGARDING THE PASSING OF LILA COCKRELL“It is with deep sadness that our community at large, we at CPS Energy, and I personally, mourn the loss of a true San Antonio icon and
- STATEMENT FROM JOHN STEEN, CHAIR, CPS ENERGY BOARD OF TRUSTEESAfter the opportunity to fill the board position at NEISD arose without opposition this past Monday, February 19, Ms. Williams notified us of her decision to move forward with NEISD and withdraw her candidacy as a CPS Energy trustee.