- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
So many ways to pay
By Nora Castro on May 23, 2016
Soccer practice, track practice, dinner, homework and a stop by HEB, is this what your evenings look like? We understand that time is precious. We make it convenient for you to pay your bill by offering a wide variety of payment options—which allows you to choose where, when, and how!
One way to pay your bill is through AutoPay. Online setup is fast and convenient. Once you get started, you don’t need to worry about going online every month. Through AutoPay, you can choose to have your amount due automatically debited from your checking or savings account. Sign up today.
Online through Manage My Account
Manage My Account is your online account management tool that offers many convenient services at your fingertips. Create a username, password then you can pay your bill…it’s that easy!
In addition to making online payments, you can check payment history, update your personal information, view past statements, start, stop or transfer service and make other changes to your account. You can even access our energy-saving tips library through the My Energy Portal tab.
Pay By Phone
Don’t want to go online? With your account number handy, you can also make your payment by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 877-257-1171 for residential accounts and 855-290-7615 for commercial accounts.
Authorized Pay Locations
Making a grocery run? Did you know that you can pay your bill at several local grocery and drug stores? Across the city there are more than 300 authorized payment locations. Some of the retailers include: HEB, Walgreens, La Fiesta, Woodforest Bank, Money Box and Speedy Cash. Payments made at any of our authorized pay locations post automatically to your account.
If you prefer to mail your payment, here are some tips to make sure your payment is received and processed quickly.
- Mail payments to: P.O. Box 2678 San Antonio, Texas 78289
- Make sure to include your bill payment stub along with your check/money order using the bill payment return envelope that we provide with your bill. Make the check/money order payable to CPS Energy and include your account number.
- Mailing your payment may take a few business days to process and post, so make sure to allow plenty of time for this option.
- Visit cpsenergy.com for more payment options, energy-saving tips and information.