- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
Real Estate Locations Sought for Potential Corporate Headquarters
CPS Energy has been working with commercial real estate consultant DTZ to evaluate key assets in our real estate and facility portfolio with a specific emphasis of the needs relative to our corporate headquarters currently located in downtown San Antonio.
On behalf of CPS Energy, DTZ invites property owners and investor-developers to submit real estate locations within the Downtown area which will serve to qualify sites to construct the Proposed Development. An overview of the development is defined below.
The Proposed Development is anticipated to include the following attributes:
- An office building totaling approximately 200,000 – 300,000 square feet
- Associated parking to accommodate 1200 to 1300 vehicles
- Proximity to public transportation (planned and existing) is considered favorable
- Land sites must allow for suitable due diligence period, and an anticipated closing of Q2/Q3 2015
- Anticipated land sites for the office building must be at least 3.0 acres and fee-simple ownership is preferred
- Anticipated land sites for the parking structure must be at least 2.0 acres and can be contiguous with the land for the office building (preferred) or separated from the office site by one public thoroughfare. Diagonal separation across two intersecting streets is discouraged.
All submissions are due by 5:00 PM CT on Monday, April 27, 2015.
Interested parties should contact DTZ to secure an RFP by contacting:
Executive Managing Director | DTZ
5956 Sherry Lane, Suite 2000
Dallas, Texas 75225
T: (972) 692-1732