- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
Continuing our Momentum
By Scott Wudel on June 9, 2016
Latest Annual Report highlights another productive year
At CPS Energy, we power the Greater San Antonio community. But we’re about more than just electricity and natural gas. We’re focused on a much bigger picture. For example, last year:
- We made paying a bill and tracking energy use even easier for more than 383,000 customers who use our enhanced Manage My Account online application.
- Schools, hotels, hospitals and other commercial customers, through a valuable financial incentive program, were rewarded for preserving a record 105 megawatts of energy.
- Through our New Energy Economy, our partners invested more than $200 million in local construction and hired nearly 1,000 local employees to work for companies focused on clean energy and innovation.
These facts and more can be found in our 2015 Annual Report, titled “Momentum.” In this issue we highlight three categories: Our people, our planet, and our performance. In 2014, our report focused on our innovation as a utility. Last year, we continued the momentum with even more innovative programs and services, from customer engagement initiatives and renewable energy programs to the implementation of unique, forward-thinking technologies.
We’re proud of all of our achievements in 2015. We look forward to sharing them with you in our latest annual report.