A shifting political landscape and advancements in technology may present new opportunities to achieve reduced carbon emissions goals. In this key conversation, co-hosted by the Keystone Policy Center and Dentons, panelists examine the current climate policy landscape, recent developments, and discuss what can be expected in the new Biden administration.
Opening Keynote: “Exciting New Developments For Carbon Reduction”
- Dr. Ernest Moniz, Former U.S. Secretary of Energy, President & CEO, EJM Associates, LLC and President & CEO, Energy Futures Initiative
Fireside Chat: “What is Needed to Meet Carbon Reduction Goals”
- Arshad Mansoor, President, Electric Power Research Institute, Inc. (EPRI)
- Ron Nirenberg, Mayor, City of San Antonio
- Paula Gold-Williams, President and CEO, CPS Energy
- Clint Vince, Chair of Dentons’ US Energy Practice, Co-chair of Dentons’ Global Energy Sector, and Co-chair of the Dentons Smart Cities & Connected Communities Think Tank (moderator)