- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
Get questions answered, money-saving tips at CPS Energy’s Customer Care Fairs through Oct. 9
Hotter temperatures have reached their peak, and for many CPS Energy customers, that means increased energy use and higher electric bills.
CPS Energy has a variety of programs to help reduce energy use and lower bills, and is hosting a series of “Customer Care Fairs” throughout the community through October 9 to provide customers with this valuable information, and to answer any questions they might have.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 in Castle Hills, 209 Lemonwood Drive from 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m.
Representatives will be on hand to discuss:
- Plan to request rate increase for 2014
- Free energy efficiency programs
- Bill assistance programs
- Future Projects
Visit all the booths and qualify to enter a raffle for $25 and $50 gift card. Customers will receive a $3.00 coupon that can be used at Duk Truck, a gourmet food truck that will be parked onsite. That will get you an order of Buffalo Wing Dip and a tea.
We’ll have other freebies there, too, like magnets that tell the temperature, reminder logs to change your air conditioner filter (a real money saver!) and other fun stuff.
If you can’t make it this week, visit CPS Energy’s Customer Care Fair page for a listing of each fair.