- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
CPS Energy offices and service centers closed on Labor Day
CPS Energy’s offices, customer service centers, and call center will be closed on Monday, September 1 in observance of Labor Day. Any customer experiencing a natural gas or electric emergency can call 210-353-HELP (4357). Rural customers can call 1-800-870-1006.
The customer service centers, located at the following addresses, will resume their regular schedules at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 2.
• 4525 Rigsby – Dellcrest Shopping Center, Ste. 112
• 660 S.W. Military – Shopper’s City Mall, Ste. X
• 803 Castroville – Las Palmas Shopping Center, Ste. 406
• 7000 San Pedro (note: limited parking due to construction project)
CPS Energy customers are reminded that they can do business online at www.cpsenergy.com or through Manage My Account anytime, including holidays and weekends. Services available include: start/stop service, transfer service, update mailing address, make payment arrangements, set up a payment plan and other options. Customers are encouraged to take advantage of online services to avoid the large post-holiday volume at the customer service centers and on the phone.
During the holiday closure, customers also can receive general billing information by calling the automated phone system at 210-353-2222.
CPS Energy’s social media sites will be minimally monitored through the holiday weekend.
CPS Energy is the nation’s largest municipally owned natural gas and electric company, providing service to 756,000 electric and 334,000 natural gas customers in the Greater San Antonio area. The company offers the lowest rates among the top 10 largest U.S. cities and second lowest among the top 20, while ranking number one in wind-energy capacity among municipally owned energy systems and number one in Texas for solar generation. For more information, visit newsroom.cpsenergy.com.