- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
CPS Energy Offices and Service Centers Closed Independence Day
Our offices, customer service centers and call center will be closed Monday, July 4 in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Natural gas or electric emergencies can be reported by calling 210-353-HELP (4357) or 1-800-870-1006 twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- start/stop/transfer service
- make payment arrangements
- set up a payment plan and other options
- update contact info and mailing address
Payments can also be made at these locations: HEB, Walgreens, La Fiesta, Speedy Cash/Money Box and Woodforest National Bank located in Walmart. All payments made at these locations will post immediately.
Due to a system upgrade, payments will not be accepted at any location from Saturday, July 2 at 8:00 p.m. until Monday, July 4 at approximately noon.
Customer service centers will resume regular hours at 7:45 a.m. on Tuesday, July 5.