- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
CPS Energy offices closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
CPS Energy’s offices, customer service centers and call center will be closed on Monday, January 15 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Natural gas or electric emergencies can be reported by calling 210-353-HELP (4357) or 1-800-870-1006 twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
By using Manage My Account, customers can:
- start/stop/transfer service
- make payment arrangements
- set up a payment plan and other options
- update contact info and mailing address
Payments can also be made at these locations: HEB, Walgreens, La Fiesta, Speedy Cash/Money Box and Woodforest National Bank located in Walmart.
All payments made at these locations are posted to a customer’s account immediately.Customer service centers will resume regular hours at 7:45 a.m. on Tuesday, January 16.