CPS ENERGY OFFICES CLOSED FOR LABOR DAY
In observance of the Labor Day holiday, CPS Energy’s offices, customer service centers and call center will be closed on Monday, September 2. During the closure, customers can report natural gas or electric emergencies by calling 210-353-HELP (4357) or 1-800-870-1006, 24/7.
Social media channels will be monitored for urgent issues.
Online services may be conveniently accessed through Manage My Account at cpsenergy.com anytime, including holidays. By using Manage My Account, customers can avoid the typical post-holiday rush, and take care of the following services:
- Start/stop/transfer service
- Make payment arrangements
- Set up a payment plan and other options
- Self-service reconnection capabilities
- Update contact information and mailing address
- Customers can also make a payment at any Western Union pay agent location such as H-E-B, Walgreens, La Fiesta, SpeedyCash/Money Box and Woodforest National Bank locations located in Walmart. All payments made at these locations are posted to a customer’s account in real-time.
CPS Energy Customer Service Centers will resume their regular hours at 7:45 a.m. on Tuesday, September 3.