- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
CPS Energy Offices Closed During Christmas and New Year Holiday
CPS Energy’s offices, customer service centers, and call center will be closed on both Tuesday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 25 in observance of the Christmas holiday. Offices also will be closed on Tuesday, December 31 and Wednesday, January 1 in observance of the New Year holiday. Any customer experiencing a natural gas or electric emergency should call 210-353-HELP (4357). Rural customers are advised to call 1-800-870-1006.
The customer service centers, located at the following addresses, will resume their regular schedules at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 26 and January 2 following both holiday closures.
- Northside – 7000 San Pedro
- Eastside – 4525 Rigsby, Suite 112 (Dellcrest Plaza)
- Southside – 660 S.W. Military Drive, Suite X (Shoppers City Mall)
- Westside – 803 Castroville Road, Suite 406 (Las Palmas Shopping Center)
CPS Energy customers are reminded that they can do business online at www.cpsenergy.com or through Manage My Account anytime, including holidays and weekends. Services available include: start/stop service, transfer service, update mailing address, make payment arrangements, set up a payment plan and other options.
During the holiday closure, customers also can receive general billing information by calling the automated phone system at 210-353-2222.
In addition, CPS Energy’s social media sites will be minimally monitored.