Today, CPS Energy kicks off the year with its Customer Program Fairs that are designed to help customers become more energy efficient and save money. Customers are invited to join CPS Energy and community partners at the Customer Program Fairs to learn simple ways to save, gain valuable insight into smart city initiatives, get an up-close look at different technology to help them manage their energy bills year-round, find out about our latest energy saving programs, and more!
“We are ready and excited to help our customers,” said Maria Garcia, Vice President of Community Engagement. “We are once again taking our programs, services and products directly to our customers with our Customer Program Fairs. We have a variety of programs available to help them manage their energy use and save money in 2019.”
Customers can meet with Energy Advisors and representatives from the following CPS Energy departments at the Customer Program Fairs.
- Customer Assistance Programs – Learn about programs such as Casa Verde, Affordability Discount program, Budget Payment Plan, and more.
- Customer Service – Meet with Energy Advisors who are available to answer account questions.
- Public Safety & Education – Learn how to be safe around electricity and natural gas.
- Energy Saving Programs – Check out energy efficiency rebates, products and programs.
- Power Quality & Reliability – Learn about system enhancements that improve service reliability.
- Smart City – View your energy use, automatic outage reporting, quicker response for power restoration, increased customer privacy.
- Flexible Path – Give input on San Antonio’s sustainability efforts to meet the needs of customer today and in the future.
- Kid’s corner– Bring the kids! This family friendly event will also feature a Kid’s Corner with safety demonstrations and activities.
January events are scheduled on the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, January 8, 5:30pm – 7:30 pm, Oak Hills Presbyterian Church, 6739 Callaghan Road
- Wednesday, January 16, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, 600 Oblate Drive
- Thursday, January 24, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Blanca’s Reception Hall, 6868 Ingram Road
- Tuesday, January 29, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Martinez Social Club, 7791 FM 1346
Learn how to save energy, save money and participate for an opportunity to win prizes! For more info visit cpsenergy.com.