- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
CPS Energy Board Invites Public to Rate Case Input Session
CPS Energy’s Board of Trustees is hosting a public input session to receive feedback from customers about a proposed rate increase that, if approved by the San Antonio City Council, would take effect in February 2014. Board members and senior management will be at the session scheduled for Monday, September 9 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the TriPoint Grantham Center, 3233 N. St. Mary’s Street.
More details about the public input session and rate increase request:
- Those who wish to speak must register at the event anytime between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Speaking time for each registered participant will be three minutes, with up to nine-minutes allowed if the participant speaks on behalf of up to two other registered participants who may give their time to another speaker.
- The proposed rate increase is 4.75%, which equates to $5.19 for the average customer using 1,100 kilowatt hours (kWh) per month.
- Customers can learn more about the proposed rate increase, and ways to make their homes more energy efficient to lower the impact, at customer care fairs being held in various locations through October 9. The next event is on Thursday, September 5 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at Miller’s Pond Community Center, 5102 Pearsall Road.
More detailed information about the proposed rate increase is available at cpsenergy.com. Frequently asked questions and unique postings also are available through CPS Energy’s blog, Energized.