- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
Community Programs Fair in Somerset, TX. – Thurs., April 16, 4 – 6 p.m.
By Samuel Taylor on April 3, 2015
Would you like to see if you qualify to save $450 a year on your energy bill?
Click here to take an online survey to see if you qualify for Casa Verde or other assistance programs. If you qualify, make plans to join us for our Community Programs Fair in Somerset, TX. on Thurs., April 16 from 4 – 6 p.m. at the Multi-Purpose Center, 19375 K Street.
Free help to lower energy bills
Apply for Casa Verde to get an average of $5,000 of FREE energy-saving measures, including wall and attic insulation, solar screens, CFLs, caulking, weather stripping, and more.
Energy-saving measures can help you save an average of $350 a year on energy bills Apply for an additional $100 in annual savings with affordability discounts. If you’re a senior, see if you qualify for the Residential Senior Citizen Late Payment Waiver.
10,000 Casa Verde homes and counting
Casa Verde has provided free home weatherization for more than 10,000 families, resulting in an estimated total bill savings of $5.7 million. Customers also have saved 11 megawatts of energy for our community, which is enough to power 2,000 homes.
“CPS Energy’s Casa Verde program helped me cut my bill from $500 to $230. I told all my neighbors and family and now they’re saving, too! If you qualify for Casa Verde, apply today!” – Carlos Rocha
Bring these items with you:
- Copy of valid photo I.D. for applicant
- Proof of current income for everyone living in home, ages 18 or older, or verification of unemployment
- Recent CPS Energy bill or account number
These community partners will be there: CentroMed and SAWS. See you there!