- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
Apply for sweet savings at the next Community Programs Fair on Sat., Feb. 28
Would you like to see if you qualify to save $400 a year on your energy bill?
Casa Verde has provided free home weatherization for more than 10,000 families, resulting in an estimated total bill savings of $5.7 million. Customers also have saved 11 megawatts of energy for our community, which is enough to power 2,000 homes.
“CPS Energy’s Casa Verde program helped me cut my bill from $500 to $230. I told all my neighbors and family and now they’re saving, too! If you qualify for Casa Verde, apply today!” – Carlos Rocha
You can save, too! If you qualify for Casa Verde, your home could receive up to $5,000 of energy-saving measures like free attic and wall insulation, weather stripping and more.
Bring these items with you to apply:
- Copy of valid photo I.D. for applicant
- Proof of current income for everyone living in home, ages 18 or older, or verification of unemployment
- Recent CPS Energy bill or account number
Who else will be there?
Gonzaba Medical Group