- It’s here! The Black Friday deal worth $150Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:58am
- CPS Energy extends deadline for Board of Trustees applicationsPosted: Dec 15, 2015 3:07pm
- CPS Energy seeks applications for Board of TrusteesPosted: Dec 3, 2015 1:44pm
CPS ENERGY OFFICES AND SERVICE CENTERS CLOSED FOR MLK DAY
By Nora Castro on January 14, 2016
CPS Energy’s offices, customer service centers and call center will be closed Monday, January 18 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Social media channels (Facebook/Twitter) will be monitored for urgent issues.
During the closure, customers should report natural gas or electric emergencies by calling 210-353-HELP (4357) or 1-800-870-1006 at any time of the day or night.
Online services can be conveniently accessed through Manage My Account at cpsenergy.com anytime, including holidays, nights and weekends. By using Manage My Account, customers can avoid the typical post-holiday rush, and take care of the following services:
• start/stop/transfer service
• make payment arrangements
• set up a payment plan and other options
• update contact info and mailing address
Customers who are not using online services can make a payment at any Western Union pay agent location such as HEB, Walgreens, La Fiesta, and Woodforest National Bank located in Walmart. All payments made at these locations are posted to a customer’s account in real-time.
CPS Energy customer service centers will resume their regular schedules at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 19.